ACIG Group of Companies took part in the Moscow Cross-Industry Forum 2012 on April 25, 2012
On April 25, 2012, the World Trade Center Moscow hosted the Moscow Cross-industry Forum 2012 “Industrial Safety Today” (MMF 2012) organized by the Moscow State Duma, Scientific and Technical Centre on Industrial Safety, non-profit self-regulating partnership “Construction Workers Alliance”, non-profit self-regulating partnership “MEZHPROMEKSPERTIZA” and OCG.
The Forum saw participation of representatives from federal legislative and executive authorities, leading Russian experts, representatives of financial institutions, self-regulated organizations of various areas, Russian and foreign equipment manufacturers, engineering companies, housing and utilities, construction and energy enterprises.
Maksim Ageev, Director of ACIG Energy Consulting Department, took part in the MMF 2012 on behalf of ACIG Group of Companies.
Key MMF 2012 discussions covered the following topical issues:
- Changes in the governing legislation: new business opportunities.
- Self-regulated organizations in industrial safety area as an alternative to government regulation.
- Accidents at high-risk sites: personnel’s qualification as a safety factor.
- Professional personnel training: pre-qualification training, certification and further training.
- The United Federal Accreditation Service: from idea to practice.
A thematic exhibition “Industrial Safety Today” was open at the Forum area during the whole event. A special service “Live stand” became an outstanding feature of the exhibition. It enabled each participant of the Forum to make an individual presentation of his or her business activities.
After the plenary meeting the participants of the MMF 2012 continued discussing topical issues at four round tables:
- Insuring особо опасных промышленных объектов: peculiarities of new legislation.
- Saving energy and increasing energy efficiency in various industries.
- Investing in industrial safety.
- Changing the system of compensation of damages inflicted due to deficiencies in execution of works in construction and maintenance of real properties.
Maksim Ageev, Director of ACIG Energy Consulting Department, presented a report “Implementing modern management technologies as a factor of attracting investments to increase industrial efficiency, sustainability and safety” in section “Investment in industrial safety”.
His report focused on practical approaches to substantiate investments for enhancing efficiency, sustainability and safety of industrial enterprises, methods for developing and implementing modern management technologies which are one of the key factors of raising attractiveness of enterprises as investees.
The report aroused lively discussion and was highly praised by the organizers and residents of the Forum. The report contained important recommendations and approaches based on the project experience and aimed at solving existing problems of the entrepreneurship entities operating in industrial sectors of the economy of the Russian Federation.