ACIG took part in the 8th International Kazakhstan Industrial Exhibition of power engineering “POWER-KAZINDUSTRY ‘2012”
On May 22-24, 2012, the 8th International Kazakhstan Industrial Exhibition of power engineering “POWER-KAZINDUSTRY ‘2012” was held in the city of Almaty in Kazakhstan at the Exhibition Center “Atakent”.
The exhibition was organized by the Ministry of Industry and New Technologies of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the system operator of the electric power system of the Republic of Kazakhstan АО “KEGOC”, Akimat of Almaty, as well as big enterprises and organizations operating in energy sector.
The key goals of the exhibition were:
- Saturating the Kazakhstan market with science-intensive and environmentally safe technologies and equipment.
- Developing and strengthening trade and production linkages.
- Presenting projects and programs on joint investment.
The exhibition was structured to include important areas of development for energy sector and energy technologies in the Republic of Kazakhstan:
- Energy sector (industrial, nuclear, hydro-, heat- and electric-power industry, unconventional and small energy, energy equipment and technologies, energy resources saving etc.).
- Industrial automation (software, measuring devices and instruments, means of monitoring, control and automatic regulation, control systems, drives).
- Pumps and compressors (industrial, domestic pumps, pump units, compressor equipment, pneumatics and pneumatic instruments).
- Illumination engineering and cable technics (energy saving lighting equipment, cables, wires, adapter fitting, cable laying and cable and conductor mounting).
More than 5000 specialists and heads of energy, mining, metallurgical, oil and other companies, ministries and agencies of Kazakhstan and CIS.
The Director of the ACIG Energy Consulting Department Maksim Ageev took part in the exhibition and held a number of business meetings with the key representatives of the event. At the negotiations important issues of the Kazakhstan’s energy sector development were discussed.
ACIG notes an important consolidating role of industrial and energy fora and exhibitions organized in the territory of the Unified Economic Space and other CIS countries. Such events provide for collaborative consideration of important problems at the intersection of geographical boundaries and energy technologies, as well as establishing ways for their efficient solution for sustainable development of energy sector of the partner countries. In this connection, ACIG intends to participate, organize and co-organize such public events.