ACIG took part in the International Forum of financiers, lawyers and auditors “IFFLA”
The International Forum of financiers, lawyers and auditors “IFFLA”, devoted to the issues of ensuring financial security that commercial organizations face today in their business activities in Russia and abroad, took place on May 30th in Moscow.
The participants of the Forum discussed important issues concerning public and private activities in the conditions of modern economic and legal field, namely:
- public support for business in Russia;
- searching ways for increasing investment attractiveness of the Russian companies;
- optimal business-strategies in the conditions of the financial crisis;
- peculiarities of tax and corporate law in different countries;
- modern measures, taken by the companies to resist economic crimes and ways of optimizing the systems of internal control.
The international forum gathered representatives of state authorities, educational economic institutions, heads of big Russian and foreign companies and commercial banks.
Director of the ACIG Legal and Tax Consulting Department Yuri Fedyukin and the Head of IFRS area Larisa Karaseva took part in the event.
The ACIG experts noted the importance and the scope of this event for financial and legal specialists and underlined that such international conferences and fora give an opportunity to their participants not only to exchange their professional experience, but also to find new solutions for the priority tasks within various discussion platforms.