On January 18, 2013, the expert round table “Efficient Health Care: What Does Russian Health Care System Need Besides Money?” is to take place within the framework of the Gaidar Forum
The expert round table “Efficient Health Care: What Does Russian Health Care System Need Besides Money?” is to take place on January 18, 2013, on the third day of the Gaidar Forum.
The key topics for discussion are to be:
- Consumers and suppliers of medical services: convergence orientation;
- How to increase health care effectiveness?
- Government-Business Partnership: how to achieve a balance of interests?
- National health condition as a criterion of the country’s economic development
- How improving treatment results in Russia can lead to the release of financial resources?
Aleksandr Auzan will moderate the expert round table. Among the participants of the discussion are the representatives of public organizations and medical institutions and leading health care experts. The expert round table will be one of the events based on the discussion platform “Efficient Health Care: Innovation-Based Development” covering the challenges that Russian health care faces and the most appropriate solutions in view of international experience with the participation of the leading health care experts как from both public and private organizations.
Gaidar Forum is a regular discussion platform and a meeting point for experts influencing the course of economic and political development. The Forum events focus on the discussion of various ideas and approaches to the understanding of the global processes taking place in Russia and in the world. Gaidar Forum includes events of different scale and format. The largest event is the international conference “Russia and the World”.