On October 16-18.2012 ACIG participates in the 2nd International Financial Week MOSINTERFIN-2012 in Moscow
On October 16-18, a number of business events were held in Moscow within the framework of the 2nd International Financial Week MOSINTERFIN-2012. The Forum was dedicated to key questions of Russia’s development, its place and role in the development of world economy and international financial markets.
Forum participants discussed the following issues:
- Creating International Financial Centre in Moscow (Moscow IFC);
- Influencing the future of national economy after Russia's accession to the WTO;
- Enhancing investment attractiveness of Russian economy;
- Rate of protection of national economy;
- Promoting investment in infrastructure projects and changing state policy for their financing.
Representatives of state authorities, heads of Russian and foreign major business companies, financial institutions, leading experts and analysts participated in the annual Forum.
ACIG was represented at the Forum by Larisa Karaseva, Head of IFRS Department of the company. According to the ACIG expert, the dialogue platform, created within the framework of the Forum, enables designing key approaches towards future development of Russia, tackling the following issues: providing financial stability on the world scale, enhancing innovation attractiveness of Russian companies and regional development.